Chief Keef Net Worth is $500,000
Quick facts about Chief Keef
Date of birth: August 15, 1995
Place of birth: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Although things weren’t spectacular for Chief Keef lately, his estimated net worth still stands at about $500,000. This, of course, doesn’t sound like much comparing to other celebrities we’ve covered so far, but hey, it’s still half a million dollars!
Chief Keef dropped out of school at the age of 15 and by the age of 16 he became a father himself. Chief Keef seems to be one of these rappers who constantly have problems with the law. In fact, he began uploading his music to YouTube while being under the home arrest. Some of his videos became popular, and Chief Keef followed up by releasing a few mixtapes. One of his songs became a local hit in Chicago and Kanye West, who is also from Chicago, made a remix of the song with rappers Pusha T, Jadakiss & Big Sean opening new opportunities for Chief Keef. There was this much celebrated deal with Interscope but in October 2014 Interscope dropped Chief Keef for insufficient number of sales.
Chief Keef, who is only 19 at the moment of this writing, is facing a number of serious legal issues, including, but not limited to
- charges of heroin manufacture and distribution;
- charges of aggravated assault with a firearm on a police officer;
- investigation for a possible connection in the shooting death of a fellow rapper;
- lawsuit filed by Kim Productions for failing to appear at a concert in Cleveland, Ohio;
- being evicted from an apartment after failing to pay the rent for several months;
- bench warrant for not paying child support.
What Chief Keef is planning to do? He is planning to continue releasing mixtapes through Glo Gang, his own record label.
Chief Keef on TMZ
Image source: Instagram
Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth, Work, Origins and Environmental Activism